Acupuncture In Marshfield, WI
Can I Help You?
My office is not your typical acupuncture office. I attract and help certain types of patients, and I would like you to be as close to 100% sure my office is the place for you before you even step through my doors.
If any of the statements below describe you, you will fit right in at Healing Path Acupuncture.
- You have a desire to get to the root cause of your problems, especially the link between symptoms you are experiencing and your toxin levels, nutritional status, emotions, and lifestyle
- You know you are a human being with a symptom of dis-ease, but you are not that dis-ease
- You would prefer to heal yourself naturally
- You have a long or complicated list of symptoms that doctors are finding hard to diagnose and treat
- You are healthy right now and you want to stay that way
- You want support in creating and maintianing a great life and a vibrant body
I understand that you’ve probably been trying to improve your health for a long time. Perhaps you’ve gone so far as to see different practitioners, even specialists. But, despite your efforts, you are still struggling. Maybe in frustration and desperation, you have spent hours researching your condition and seeking alternatives. Now, you’re at the point where you’re starting to lose hope.
I will listen to your concerns, and create a comprehensive treatment plan to resolve the root cause of your symptoms. Many of my patients have told me, “you are the most thorough practitioner I’ve ever worked with, and you have given me hope that I can heal.”
As an NCCAOM-certified professional, I can help you transform your life for the better. I can help you look and feel your best. And I can help you enjoy yourself along the way.
Healing Path Acupuncture is Marshfield’s premier acupuncture and natural medicine clinic, where you will receive high-quality care. Conveniently located in the heart of Marshfield right on Central Ave.
Mission: To fulfill the calling on my life to teach and heal. Especially focusing on inner healing for women.
Vision: To see women, children, and families healthy and whole spiritually, mentally/emotionally/and physically.
Promise: To tell you the truth, treat you fairly, to honor you with dignity and respect, and to provide you and your family with a safe welcoming environment where you will heal at the deepest levels.
Have More Questions?
Call today for your free consultation, to see if I can help!